Intermediate Lessons at the VBC
The VBC are offering improvers’ lessons, ideal for those who:
- have recently completed a beginners courses, or
- are returning to Bridge after an absence and want a refresher to help them return to regular duplicate.
The lessons are held on Tuesday mornings. The format is 2 hours, starting with a formal presentation of the material, and distribution of notes, followed by playing a number of pre-prepared boards to practice with real cards. No need to bring a partner.
- Continuations over NT opening including Stayman and transfers
- Forcing and non-forcing Bids
- Bidding Strong Hands
- Counting winners and Losers
- Choosing the best leads
- Signalling to partner
For more information please contact Phill Fent.